See the image on the left to choose learn about the appropriate professional development path for you.
- Comprehensive face-to-face training programs
- Function-based working sessions supervised to provide quickly-available one-on-one assistance
- Live and recorded webinar versions of numerous tool or function-based sessions
- On-campus and online versions of Getting Acquainted and Getting Started sessions
These workshops are held at UBC Vancouver.
For UBC Okanagan, visit the Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL).
- Once a month Connect Cohort Community of Practice meetings to share expertise, identify issues and develop best practices
- Contact your ISS for customized face-to-face faculty/group professional development as requested
- Weekly drop-in sessions offered face-to-face or online every 1:00PM - 3:00PM, Wednesdays, Rm. 215 CTLT Resource Room, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
- One-on-one consultations offered face-to-face or online
- Extensive library of print and video just-in-time ‘how-to’ resources for instructors and students.
- Login to Connect and explore the online Student Orientation course
- Facilitated online Connect Central - a ‘one-stop shop’ where instructors and TAs can raise questions, share knowledge, find additional resources and explore teaching and learning issues